Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Shady's Corner

Fulham Vs Blackburn - Preview & Prediction

Shady's Corner

Old 09-11-2011, 10:14 AM

Default Fulham Vs Blackburn - Preview & Prediction

Fulham Vs Blackburn - Preview & Prediction,
For more picks and preview, add me in FACEBOOK

Overview:
Both team are lying on the bottom of the Premier League table and both are desperately in need of points. Fulham who have started off the season better off between the both are expecting a top half finish but their current display shows nothing of that intention but with the inclusion of Bryan Ruiz on deadline day, Fulham may look a different side in the future.

As for Blackburn, I cannot see anything else but a struggle to survive in the Premier League simply because of the “reluctant-ness” of the owners to invest in the team. Also, rumours have been going on that there was a crisis meeting that took place last week as Kean had to travel to India to meet the owners.

Martin Jol will be without Simon Davies while John Arne Riise is doubtful, however new signings Bryan Ruiz, Zdenek Grygera and Orlando Sa could all feature against Blackburn. On the other hand, Kean will be without influential player Morten Gamst Pedersen while Nelsen and Dunn are both doubtful. The good news for Kean would be his new signings Vukcevic, Dann and Yakubu are all ready to start.

The problem for Fulham in the past as well as this season will be goals, unless Ruiz can get them 15-20 goals this season. Andrew Johnson and Bobby Zamora are both players prone to injuries and it takes time for both of them to rediscover their scoring touch.

Blackburn on the other hand have similar problems as they have not found a striker that could get them 15-20 goals a season since Benni McCarthy debut season. As a result of that, Blackburn have struggle in recent years and to solve this problem Kean have signed Yakubu and Goodwillie to booster their striking option. Yakubu has got almost 10 years of experience in the Premier League and I expecting him to score around 15 goals this season – if he remains healthy the entire season.

Verdict:
Both managers would need time for their new signings to settle in BUT given the fact that Yakubu and Scott Dann have played in the EPL before, I am expecting them to settle in faster than the likes of Orlando Sa, Bryan Ruiz and Grygera.

This is not one of those banker bets whereby I would recommend you to go in heavy but looking at both teams who have been poor this season and Fulham giving up a one goal head start, I am siding on Blackburn not to lose this game by 2 goals or more.

Yes Fulham can easily win this game due to home advantage and because Blackburn don’t do well away BUT a +1 head start is just too much to resist. In the first three games, Fulham have only managed to score one goal and keeping in mind that Martin Jol would most probably have half his mind in the midweek game in Europe, I would try my chances on Blackburn! Small stakes on Blackburn.

Shady Recommends:
Blackburn @ +1 with DAFABET

Tags
blackburn, fulham, prediction, preview