Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Shady's Corner

Liverpool Vs Sunderland - Betting Preview & Prediction

Shady's Corner

Old 08-13-2011, 09:40 AM

Default Liverpool Vs Sunderland - Betting Preview & Prediction

Liverpool Vs Sunderland - Betting Preview & Prediction,
Note: Welcome back boys. Apologies for not doing any preview during the Copa America. Wanted some time off from football during the summer. We’ll now back and ready to rumble!!!

Overview:
After disappointments for the past two decades, Liverpool fans now are expecting Kenny Dalglish to transform the Reds back to the glory days in his first full season at Liverpool for the 2nd time. Dalglish added the likes of Stewart Downing, Charlie Adam and Jordan Henderson to boost his midfield. I have to admit these players are promising but are they good enough compete for the Premiership title as well as Europe? My honest answer is no. Football has moved on from the 80’s and if you want to compete for trophies you have no choice but to have some top notch players in your squad and this is what Dalglish lacks.

Having lost Fernando Torres in the January transfer window, and Xabi Alonso and Macherano in recent years, Liverpool lacks quality. With Gerrard now in his twilight years of his career, Liverpool needs somebody to step up. Luis Suarez have helped his country to good effect over the past year and carries the responsibility now that Gerrard is out injured BUT it will be interested to see how the Uruguayan will be like as the season moves on – keeping in mind featured in almost every game in the World Cup for his country last summer as well as the Copa America this summer. We might see signs of him being jaded.

Team News:
Liverpool will be without Steven Gerrard and Martin Skrtel who are both injured while Glen Johnson and Luiz Suarez are both doubtful. Suares who has only just return to Liverpool’s training camp earlier this week might find himself of the starting bench today.

On the other hand, Steve Bruce will be without John O’Shea, Craig Gordon, David Meyler and Fraizer Camobell. Wes Brown and Craig Gardner might both get a chance to start on their debut.

Verdict:
Liverpool are definitely favourites to win this game and I am not going to deny that. However I am unimpressed with Liverpool’s pre-season results and performance. Liverpool are giving a big head start today simply because they are playing at home and under Dalglish, Liverpool have played well at home.

My only concern on this Sunderland team is that they have lost two of their strikers they had last season. Darren Bent moved on to Aston Villa in the January transfer window and Sunderland struggled to find the back of the net while Danny Welbeck is now back and Manchester.

With this being the opening game, I will have small stakes on the away team on the handicap and a low scoring game. In fact a draw is a possible outcome in my opinion.

Shady Recommends:
Sunderland @ +1.25 or + 1.5 with DAFABET
Under 2.5 goals with DAFABET
Old 08-14-2011, 08:52 AM

Soccer Tips King brings you the cutting edge of betting information throughout the years. Soccer Tips King provides free soccer betting tips and picks in asianhandicap odds for the major European leagues of EPL, Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Champions League, Europa League, Internationals and Euro 2012 Qualifiers. Our aim is to score consistent profits over the years and help you achieve these profits too.

Tags
betting, liverpool, prediction, preview, sunderland