Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Shady's Corner

Netherlands Vs Denmark Tip and prediction.

Shady's Corner

Old 06-14-2010, 01:02 PM

Default Netherlands Vs Denmark Tip and prediction.

Here is a last minute pick between Netherlands Vs Denmark. Short Summary....

Looking at both set of line up, i have to say Netherlands must be favourites. However having the tendency to flop at the WC must be something that is in people's mind towards Netherlands. Having said that, they only flop during the later stages. Therefore my money is on Netherlands -0.75 or -1.

Even with Netherlands being favourite to win, i must admit, this wont be a walk in the park for them. Denmark have a strong defense but going up front must be their weak link!

As mention before Bendtnar is over-rated and Rommedhal is way over his best. Even at his best, he has never been a fantastic play. Just an average player, mainly due to his overall contribution. He can run with the ball with a step overs and that's about it. Cant really shot, cant really cross and have a poor off the ball contribution.

The Pick :
Netherlands -0.75
Netherlands to keep a clean sheet
Old 06-14-2010, 03:19 PM

Fantastic for those who picked this up. Yet another double winner in a single game

Tags
bendtnar, denmark, netherlands, prediction, rommedhal, tip