Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Shady's Corner

Udinese Vs Bologna - Soccer Preview & Prediction

Shady's Corner

Old 10-02-2011, 11:06 AM

Default Udinese Vs Bologna - Soccer Preview & Prediction

Udinese Vs Bologna - Soccer Preview & Prediction,
Overview:
This is one game that won’t attract much viewers across the globe compared to other bigger games but in terms of betting, this game will definitely attract “bargain hunters”, in my opinion. Udinese lying on the top of the Seria A host relegation bound Bologna.

With Juventus taking on Ac Milan later on today, this will be a great opportunity for Udinese to go above Napoli should the win today. Francesco Guidolin will definitely be aware of that, as Udinese rested several key players in the midweek game against Celtic.

Udinese have played well this season and looks more solid in defense but compared to previous seasons, they might just lack some firepower going forward. Antonio Di Natale have been single handily scoring the goals for Udinese in previous seasons as well as this season but if the other team can keep him quiet, it makes me wonder who will Guidolin rely on to get him the goals.

Bologna form has simply be awful and I am rather surprised that they are still in the Seria A. Bologna have yet to win since April and during this period, they have only avoided defeated in three games. Udinese on the other hand are performing fairly well in my opinion since the departure of their key player in the summer. They are unlikely to push for the Seria A title but I am expecting Udinese to finish in the top 5 this season.

To make matters worse for the away side, Bologna will be without Jean Francois who was injured in the last game against Inter. Federico Agliardi is likely to come in for him BUT I am uncertain of his goal keeping ability at the top level.

Verdict:
This has surely got to be one of the better bets of the night. I cannot any reason for Udinese not win today considering an unimpressive Inter Milan can defeat Bologna on the road 3-1 last weekend. Udinese might have lost several key players in the summer BUT their playing style and tactics remain pretty much the same.

I am expecting their hardworking midfielders to undo this Bologna defense at least once, if not more, while it is unlikely that Bologna will score today as they lack severe firepower up front. Udinese have a good goalkeeper and it wont be easy for Bologna to beat Samir Handanovic.

With the handicap a -1, my money is on Udinese as I am expecting them to win by a 2 or 3 goal margin. However, with Udinese not scoring as many goals as they used to be, there might be an outside chance of Udinese winning by a single goal margin.

Shady Recommends:
Udinese @ -1 with DAFABET

Tags
bologna, prediction, preview, soccer, udinese