Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Bonus and Free Bets

12Bet offers customers a 20% sign up bonus upto $300

Bonus and Free Bets

Old 03-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Default 12Bet offers customers a 20% sign up bonus upto $300

At 12BET you need to rollover 10 times your initial deposit amount plus bonus amount before you can with the bonus amount. So if you deposit $100 you would receive $20 and must wager ($100+$20)*10 = $1200.

How to claim your Sign Up Bonus?

1. Eligible to all new members who register an account in 12BET.
  2. Fill in your bonus code ?one228? in the enrolment form when you sign up on our site and pay your initial deposit; we will credit a cash bonus equivalent to 20% of your first time deposit (up to US$300 or EUR180 or RMB2100 or MYR990 or THB10,050 or GBP150 or AUD315 or CHF325) into your account within 24 hours.
  3. You need to rollover 10 times your initial deposit plus bonus, i.e. place bets with your total stakes no less than 10 times of the amount of your deposit plus bonus, before you can ask for withdrawal. Cancellation and withdrawn bets are not included in the calculation.
  4. All bonuses offered are intended for recreation players only. Accounts identified or suspected as non-recreational play type or wager style or collaboration between parties is not eligible for this promotion and are subject to have any awarded bonuses plus winnings to be revoked at the sole discretion of the company.
  5. 12BET will only offer one bonus per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment method details (e.g. debit/credit card number) and shared computer including but not limited to cyber caf? or workplace throughout the duration of this promotion.
  6. Where any term of the offers or promotions have not been fulfilled by eligible account holders, are breached, abused or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus or any other promotional offer resulted in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, 12BET reserves the right to withhold, cancel or reclaim the bonus plus all winnings. In addition 12BET reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus to cover administrative costs.
  7. The bonus will be withheld, cancelled or reclaimed if it is believed that this promotion has been abused and/or the terms of the offer has not been fulfilled by eligible account holders.
  8. 12BET reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus to their account.
  9. We further reserves the exclusive right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, discontinue, cancel and/or void this promotion at anytime without any notice.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:44 AM

thanks sir. but i see there is more than 20 SU bonus for member in 12BET...its 33% bonus for first deposit...also have 100% bonus for Euro countries..
Old 11-02-2010, 12:17 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ninja View Post
thanks sir. but i see there is more than 20 SU bonus for member in 12BET...its 33% bonus for first deposit...also have 100% bonus for Euro countries..
yeah i signed up just last week and did register to the 100% promo. got it in less than 24 hours. they offer a lot of bonuses to each currency.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 AM

Oh! haven't had an account with them. I guess, i'll have to visit their page.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:40 AM

I'm quite interested but need to check their site first
Old 11-04-2010, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreeyes View Post
I'm quite interested but need to check their site first
i just sent my bonus application, waiting to credit my bonus
Old 11-24-2010, 10:37 AM

this sportbookie really offers amazing bonuses which made member stay!

keep rocking 12bet..

Old 11-25-2010, 02:05 AM

Agree hope they will have X-mas bonus!
Old 11-27-2010, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreeyes View Post
Agree hope they will have X-mas bonus!

yea, or bigger cashback can be?
Old 11-30-2010, 01:16 AM

Its ok as long they have promo that suits to us then no problem with me

Tags
$300, 12bet, 20%, bonus, customers, offers, sign, upto