Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Online Betting

Best asian bookie

Online Betting

Old 03-13-2009, 05:53 PM

Default Best asian bookie

Is there someone who can help me find the best asian bookie as I want to use my local bank transfer or internet banking (maybank or Bank Islam) - which offer good odds?
Old 03-14-2009, 09:39 AM

I suggest you can try to look at 188bet, ibcbet or 12bet.

Note that IBCBET is an online gaming site whereupon membership is by invitation only. However, IBCBET has an associate site where membership is open to all, this site is 12BET.12BET though is not rated at WOSB.com yet.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:46 AM

I suggest you look at 188bet, ibcbet, 12bet.

IBCBET is an online gaming site whereupon membership is by invitation only. However, IBCBET has an associate site where membership is open to all, this site is 12BET, though 12Bet is not rated at WOSB.com
Old 03-14-2009, 12:30 PM

I would say 188bet, high odds payout and sign up bonus at the moment. 188bet bonus.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:00 PM

Default Asian Bookmakers

12 bet and ibcbet I think they have the same owner, they offer almost same odds, one of the most important difference between them is that 12bet has low limits almost like those offered by Bet365 (around 3$ per race), while ibcbet is the bookmaker with highest limits (I think around 10 000$ or something like that)...anyway for reviews I can suggest bet-ibc.com. Other bookies I don't know much about them but I heard sobet is good
Old 02-19-2012, 06:19 AM

i suggest 12BET they offer good odds and also have local bank in...

I've been player for a long time now and glad to say I never experience any thing bad from them... i'm satisfied with their service.. ans I love their promos too... like now they have valentine promotion..

you might what to check it... http://staticpage.99383899.com/Promo..._up_bonus.html
Old 06-06-2012, 04:10 PM

Default IBCbet rules

IBCBET it really great, a week ago, I entered and I bet-ibc.com used ibcbet test account on the site and I logged on, first impression, nothing spectacular, a classic betting site sports (football, horses, etc. ..) poker and many many more poker. But the next day I received an email from bet-ibc.com bet which gives me another test account this time a little more complex, namely an account to access all options without money unfortunately, only after I received this account I’ve seen the true potential of ibcbet, so I really discovered what great odds on Asian Handicap are. I recommend you join ibcbet.com and ask for a test account fromhttp://bet-ibc.com, I was amazed by it )

Tags
asian, bookie