Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Shady's Corner

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - Betting Preview and Prediction

Shady's Corner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2010, 10:47 AM

Default Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - Betting Preview and Prediction

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - Betting Preview and Prediction,

Get your fantastic joining bonus today!!
For UK players, Get up to 150% of your initial deposit!
Overview:
There is no love lost between both managers as Gerard Houllier is no stranger to Sir Alex Ferguson. In Houllier six seasons with Liverpool, Houllier tasted some success towards the end of his Liverpool era. From 2000-2002, Houllier tasted a rare five wins over United.

Villa’s win in midweek was their first since September and their inconsistency has raised a few questions over Houllier’s capability. However, Villa are without a lot of players and it takes time before they can click.
Gerard Houllier will be without Beye, Cuellar, Sidwell, Nigel Reo-Coker, John Carew, Heskey, Petrov, Wimann and Delph for this game. On the other hand, Sir Alex Ferguson will be without Rafeal, Hargreaves, Owen, Rooney, Giggs and Valencia while Anderson is doubtful.

As for United, they were unlucky not to take all three points in midweek as Ferguson was the bolder manager on the night. He took a more attacking approach against city rivals BUT was unfortunate not to crack Manchester City’s stubborn defense.

With Sir Alex Ferguson once again likely to start with Berbatov and Hernandez, I do expect Fergie’s side to score at least once but with Villa missing all their senior strikers, would will Houllier rely on to get him the goals?

The last time Villa took all three points against United at home came some 15 years ago in the opening day of the 1995/96 season. Villa has not taste success over United at home since then and without Carew and Heskey while Agbonlahor have just recovered from his injury, I firmly believe United will take all three points and close the gap on Chelsea.

With the handicap at -0.75, I fancy my chances on United. United might just win this game by the odd goal but I really cant see them dropping points again as they have drop far too many on the road this season.

Shady Recommends:
Manchester United to win @ 1.72 with Bet365
Manchester -0.75 @ 2.00 with Bet365
Berbatov to score @ 6.00 with Bet365
Manchester United to keep a clean sheet @ 2.20 with Bet365

For Livescores and Fantasy Betting, check out myscoreslive.com

Are You A Poker Player? Are You Good Enough To Beat The Rest?

Play their wide range or Scheduled tournaments and stand a chance to win a share of over $50,000 in prizes between now and January. The top 200 players on each of the monthly leaderboards will receive a cash prize with first place taking a fantastic $1,500.

Tags
aston, betting, manchester, prediction, preview, united, villa