Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Online Betting

AC Milan v Atalanta

Online Betting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2012, 07:58 PM

Default AC Milan v Atalanta

Well not much to say here about this game as everything is already clear. Milan need this win in order to hope for some mistake by Juventus to catch them, but as it seems Juventus is playing superbly and hardly will make mistakes in the last three matches, but in football everything can happen and Milan as a proffesional team will play until the end. On the other hand Atalanta is safe and will play without any big motivation but that should not mean that they will open their goals and let Milan win easily. In the past few weeks Milan had had troubles finding the net as they scored just four goals in four meetings before last round when they scored four to Siena. Nevertheless I don't believe that Milan will score so easily against Atalanta as they have not so bad defense and in the last ten matches have allowed just ten goals and seeing that Milan is finding difficulties scoring I predict it as a close match. In my opinion Milan will win this match but it wont be so easy and even if they score 2-3 goals I dont expect them to push for more while on the other hand seeing Atalanta's difficulties to score lately I don't believe they will score. So I expect Milan to win 2-0, 3-0 or 2-1 socres. In their mutual matches there have been just one match ending in over 3.5 in the last ten matches.

Tags
atalanta, milan