Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum  
Bookmaker Rating | Bookmaker Bonus | Betting Tips Blog | Poker Room Reviews | Poker Cash Bonus | Poker List | PokerBRB Freeroll League| Poker Bankroll Blog    

Go Back   Betting Forum - bookmaker, betting and bonus discussion forum > Bookmaker News > Bookmaker Problems

WillHill

Bookmaker Problems

Old 12-19-2010, 04:24 PM

Default WillHill

Hi

Does anyone have any experiences of attempting to withdraw a decent win from William Hill online? any idea how long it takes?

My story. I won a decent amount and decided to withdraw my winnings instead of continue playing. A week later I have still not received my withdrawal and it hasn't infact been processed by WH. I have been in contact with them using their live chat portal and via e-mail for a few days now and I'm being given conflicting information from it being checked by security to it's with management to be signed off. The customer support staff have been nice enough and I continue in my patient vein but does anyone know how I can get some actual information.

I've been using their site for a while now. Have had no problems in the past withdrawing my winnings.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:40 AM

WH is good company and reliable. better continue to ask them via email or chat. confirm to them when exactly u will get your money and why it is taking long...ask if you can give them a hand to fasten your withdrawal of money...

keep us updated bro.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:33 AM

Default willhill no problem for withdraw

I made many withdraw over 100 euros never make problem they send in one day or two days money to moneybookers
Old 12-27-2010, 09:39 AM

i think most cuzt will say the same. willhill has no prob. but sometimes it may depend on the cuztomer u know....so good for u u havent encounter a prob yet with thm

cheers!
Old 12-27-2010, 03:41 PM

Should better check with em again bro. Ask them, what do they really need so you can get your money fast.

As far as i know WH is one of the best bookie but haven't try yet their site.

Goodluck to you bro.

Tags
willhill